The attorneys at Horing Welikson Rosen & Digrugilliers, P.C. are well-equipped to address a wide range of issues surrounding New York cooperative and condominium law. Our firm regularly provides the following services to our cooperative, condominium and HOA clients.
- Legal consultations on the day-to-day issues facing cooperatives, condominiums and home owners’ associations
- Revision and modification of By-Laws, Declarations, Proprietary Leases and House Rules
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for construction and renovation projects
- Negotiation and drafting of leases and capital improvement contracts
- Representation on refinancing of underlying building mortgages and condominium loans
- Collection of arrears (including notices of lien and foreclosure of liens)
- Communications with the NYS Attorney General
- Aiding in conducting shareholder/unit owner/home owner meetings, as well as elections of boards and officers, and resolving issues relating to those elections
- Acting as a stock transfer agent
- Mediating shareholder/unit owner/home owner/sponsor disputes
- Preparing and filing offering plans and related documents and amendments to offering plans
Contact us for a consultation about your cooperative or condominium issue today.